At first you might think it’s an easy job. No - it is not. I’ve got 3 pro-tips at how to be a successful assistant. Let’s go!
- I have found my new Virtual Assistant - I am going to share my observations from this recruitment.
- First of all, put your email address and your telephone number in your signature - people want to contact you.
- Second, think about how to price your service - price your work, not your hours.
- Last but not least - you should provide help, be consistent and solve the problems.
- If you want to find out more about my experience while recruiting a Virtual Assistant, feel free to check out this vlog - The basics of professional communication // vlog #008.
Join the newsletter to get the latest updates.